STAMFORD, Conn. - Joseph L. Pierre-Gilles of Stamford died Saturday, May 2. He was 75.
Pierre-Gilles was born Sept. 20, 1939, in Haiti.
Pierre-Gilles is survived by his wife, Marie Pierre-Gilles; and daughters, Jeanne and Rose Pierre-Gilles all of Stamford.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7 from 2 to 5 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9 a.m. Thursday, May 8 at The Basilica of St. John the Evangelist, 279 Atlantic St., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John’s RC Cemetery, Darien.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview