STAMFORD, Conn. - Joseph L. Pierre-Gilles of Stamford died Saturday, May 2. He was 75.
Pierre-Gilles was born Sept. 20, 1939, in Haiti.
Pierre-Gilles is survived by his wife, Marie Pierre-Gilles; and daughters, Jeanne and Rose Pierre-Gilles all of Stamford.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7 from 2 to 5 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9 a.m. Thursday, May 8 at The Basilica of St. John the Evangelist, 279 Atlantic St., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John’s RC Cemetery, Darien.
- 1 Husband Remembers WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi At Stamford Service
- 2 Dogs Attack Stamford Woman And Her Labrador At Tilley Pond Park
- 3 Stamford Woman, 76, Dies Thursday; Cops Say Son Beat Her Violently
- 4 Man Charged With Attacking Wife , Swinging Ax Over Her Head In Stamford
- 5 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items