STAMFORD, Conn. - Joseph L. Pierre-Gilles of Stamford died Saturday, May 2. He was 75.
Pierre-Gilles was born Sept. 20, 1939, in Haiti.
Pierre-Gilles is survived by his wife, Marie Pierre-Gilles; and daughters, Jeanne and Rose Pierre-Gilles all of Stamford.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7 from 2 to 5 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9 a.m. Thursday, May 8 at The Basilica of St. John the Evangelist, 279 Atlantic St., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John’s RC Cemetery, Darien.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford