STAMFORD, Conn. - Jose “Jay” Maldonado of Stamford died Monday, May 26. He was 64.
Maldonado was born March 19, 1950, in Riobamba, Ecuador, he was the son of Sara and Segundo Maldonado. He was the proud owner of Arthur’s Limousine and County Limousine.
Maldonado is survived by his wife, Elsa Maldonado; daughters, Sara Maldonado, Gabriela Galvez Crosse (Seamus), Sandra Galvez and fiancé, John Brander, Giovanna DeGolyer (Dan), who reside in Florida; son, Marcelo Maldonado who resides in Spain; three grandchildren; siblings, Gilberto Maldonado, Miguel Maldonado, Mario Maldonado, Martha Maldonado, Marianna Lobato, Francisco Maldonado, Aurelio Maldonado, Loly Maldonado, Ana Maldonado, Sandra Maldonado; and extended family both in the United States and Ecuador. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister Patricia Aguirre.
Calling hours are Friday, May 30 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A funeral procession will leave the funeral home Saturday, May 31 at 9:25 a.m. and proceed for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 10 a.m. at St. Bridget’s of Ireland Church. Interment will be held privately.
In lieu of flowers, donations be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place Building, Memphis, TN. 38105.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cognetta.com
- 1 Police: Stamford Man, 85, Hit Wife In Head With Ax In Dispute Over Food
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 4 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 5 Stamford Man Charged With DWI In Head-On Collision