STAMFORD, Conn. - Jose “Jay” Maldonado of Stamford died Monday, May 26. He was 64.
Maldonado was born March 19, 1950, in Riobamba, Ecuador, he was the son of Sara and Segundo Maldonado. He was the proud owner of Arthur’s Limousine and County Limousine.
Maldonado is survived by his wife, Elsa Maldonado; daughters, Sara Maldonado, Gabriela Galvez Crosse (Seamus), Sandra Galvez and fiancé, John Brander, Giovanna DeGolyer (Dan), who reside in Florida; son, Marcelo Maldonado who resides in Spain; three grandchildren; siblings, Gilberto Maldonado, Miguel Maldonado, Mario Maldonado, Martha Maldonado, Marianna Lobato, Francisco Maldonado, Aurelio Maldonado, Loly Maldonado, Ana Maldonado, Sandra Maldonado; and extended family both in the United States and Ecuador. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister Patricia Aguirre.
Calling hours are Friday, May 30 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A funeral procession will leave the funeral home Saturday, May 31 at 9:25 a.m. and proceed for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 10 a.m. at St. Bridget’s of Ireland Church. Interment will be held privately.
In lieu of flowers, donations be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place Building, Memphis, TN. 38105.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cognetta.com
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School