WAKEFIELD, R.I. - Jessie Geary Moylan of Wakefield, RI and formerly of Stamford, died Monday. She was 94.
Moylan was born in Jamaica Queens, New York, daughter of Joseph and Cora (O'Connor) Geary.
Moylan is survived by her sons, James Moylan of Steamboat Springs, Colo., Kevin Moylan of Calabash, N.C., and Brian Moylan of Falls Church, Va.; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James G. Moylan; and brother, Joseph Geary.
Burial will be private in Pennsylvania.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say
- 5 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening