WAKEFIELD, R.I. - Jessie Geary Moylan of Wakefield, RI and formerly of Stamford, died Monday. She was 94.
Moylan was born in Jamaica Queens, New York, daughter of Joseph and Cora (O'Connor) Geary.
Moylan is survived by her sons, James Moylan of Steamboat Springs, Colo., Kevin Moylan of Calabash, N.C., and Brian Moylan of Falls Church, Va.; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James G. Moylan; and brother, Joseph Geary.
Burial will be private in Pennsylvania.
- 1 Stamford Ranks Among Best Cities To Live In Nationwide
- 2 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 5 Couple Face Charges Of Making Fake Credit Cards In Stamford