WAKEFIELD, R.I. - Jessie Geary Moylan of Wakefield, RI and formerly of Stamford, died Monday. She was 94.
Moylan was born in Jamaica Queens, New York, daughter of Joseph and Cora (O'Connor) Geary.
Moylan is survived by her sons, James Moylan of Steamboat Springs, Colo., Kevin Moylan of Calabash, N.C., and Brian Moylan of Falls Church, Va.; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James G. Moylan; and brother, Joseph Geary.
Burial will be private in Pennsylvania.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford's Backyard Humanitarian Conducts Annual Coat Drive