WAKEFIELD, R.I. - Jessie Geary Moylan of Wakefield, RI and formerly of Stamford, died Monday. She was 94.
Moylan was born in Jamaica Queens, New York, daughter of Joseph and Cora (O'Connor) Geary.
Moylan is survived by her sons, James Moylan of Steamboat Springs, Colo., Kevin Moylan of Calabash, N.C., and Brian Moylan of Falls Church, Va.; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James G. Moylan; and brother, Joseph Geary.
Burial will be private in Pennsylvania.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 4 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48