WAKEFIELD, R.I. - Jessie Geary Moylan of Wakefield, RI and formerly of Stamford, died Monday. She was 94.
Moylan was born in Jamaica Queens, New York, daughter of Joseph and Cora (O'Connor) Geary.
Moylan is survived by her sons, James Moylan of Steamboat Springs, Colo., Kevin Moylan of Calabash, N.C., and Brian Moylan of Falls Church, Va.; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James G. Moylan; and brother, Joseph Geary.
Burial will be private in Pennsylvania.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station