FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Jeanne Montefuscoli Dunn of Fairfield, formerly of Stamford, died Friday, Aug. 15. She was 57.
Dunn was the daughter of Genaro and Louisa Montefuscoli, and graduated from Wright Tech in Stamford. She was married to Donovan Dunn. She was a former resident of Stamford and a longtime resident of Fairfield. She was the former owner of Dunn's Auto and has been employed by Mercedes Benz of Fairfield.
Dunn is survived by her children, Christine Cotas (Michael), Corilynn Meeker (Brian), Donovan Dunn Jr. (Kim), Michael Dunn (Nicolle) and Kelli Jean Dunn; five grandchildren; sisters, Jo-Ann Lowman (Clifford), Louisa Dunn (David Sr.); brother, Gennaro Montefuscoli Sr. (Robin); many nieces, nephews; sisters-in-law; and brothers-in-law. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 18 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Funeral services will take place Monday, Aug. 18 at 12:30 p.m. from the Abriola Parkview Funeral Home, 419 White Plains Road, Trumbull and at 1 p.m. in Holy Family Church, Fairfield for a Mass of Christian Burial. Interment will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Trumbull.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Stamford