FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Jeanne Montefuscoli Dunn of Fairfield, formerly of Stamford, died Friday, Aug. 15. She was 57.
Dunn was the daughter of Genaro and Louisa Montefuscoli, and graduated from Wright Tech in Stamford. She was married to Donovan Dunn. She was a former resident of Stamford and a longtime resident of Fairfield. She was the former owner of Dunn's Auto and has been employed by Mercedes Benz of Fairfield.
Dunn is survived by her children, Christine Cotas (Michael), Corilynn Meeker (Brian), Donovan Dunn Jr. (Kim), Michael Dunn (Nicolle) and Kelli Jean Dunn; five grandchildren; sisters, Jo-Ann Lowman (Clifford), Louisa Dunn (David Sr.); brother, Gennaro Montefuscoli Sr. (Robin); many nieces, nephews; sisters-in-law; and brothers-in-law. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 18 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Funeral services will take place Monday, Aug. 18 at 12:30 p.m. from the Abriola Parkview Funeral Home, 419 White Plains Road, Trumbull and at 1 p.m. in Holy Family Church, Fairfield for a Mass of Christian Burial. Interment will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Trumbull.
- 1 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 2 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 3 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 4 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 5 Stamford Announces Musical Lineup For Alive@Five Concerts