FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Jeanne Montefuscoli Dunn of Fairfield, formerly of Stamford, died Friday, Aug. 15. She was 57.
Dunn was the daughter of Genaro and Louisa Montefuscoli, and graduated from Wright Tech in Stamford. She was married to Donovan Dunn. She was a former resident of Stamford and a longtime resident of Fairfield. She was the former owner of Dunn's Auto and has been employed by Mercedes Benz of Fairfield.
Dunn is survived by her children, Christine Cotas (Michael), Corilynn Meeker (Brian), Donovan Dunn Jr. (Kim), Michael Dunn (Nicolle) and Kelli Jean Dunn; five grandchildren; sisters, Jo-Ann Lowman (Clifford), Louisa Dunn (David Sr.); brother, Gennaro Montefuscoli Sr. (Robin); many nieces, nephews; sisters-in-law; and brothers-in-law. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 18 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Funeral services will take place Monday, Aug. 18 at 12:30 p.m. from the Abriola Parkview Funeral Home, 419 White Plains Road, Trumbull and at 1 p.m. in Holy Family Church, Fairfield for a Mass of Christian Burial. Interment will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Trumbull.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say