STAMFORD, Conn. - Jeanette C. Pavia of Stamford died Monday, March 24. She was 85.
Pavia was born June 26, 1928, in Stamford, to Angelo and Fanny Latte Cioeta.
Pavia is survived by her daughters, Jacqueline Bartram (Bob) and Angela Schumann (Gary); sister, Josephine Romaniello; three grandchildren; a great-granddaughter; and many nieces, nephews; cousins and friends. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Giacomo “Jack” S. Pavia; and brother, Vincent G. Cioeta.
Calling hours are Friday, March 28, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A procession will leave the funeral home at 9:40 a.m. Saturday, March 29, for Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford, for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Mass will be celebrated by her nephew, the Rev. Nicholas Pavia. Interment will follow at St John’s Roman Catholic Cemetery, Darien.
- 1 NY Woman Charged With Using Phony $100 Bills At Stamford Mall
- 2 Stamford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Stamford Could See Light Snow Through Thursday Morning