STAMFORD, Conn. - Jeanette C. Pavia of Stamford died Monday, March 24. She was 85.
Pavia was born June 26, 1928, in Stamford, to Angelo and Fanny Latte Cioeta.
Pavia is survived by her daughters, Jacqueline Bartram (Bob) and Angela Schumann (Gary); sister, Josephine Romaniello; three grandchildren; a great-granddaughter; and many nieces, nephews; cousins and friends. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Giacomo “Jack” S. Pavia; and brother, Vincent G. Cioeta.
Calling hours are Friday, March 28, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A procession will leave the funeral home at 9:40 a.m. Saturday, March 29, for Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford, for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Mass will be celebrated by her nephew, the Rev. Nicholas Pavia. Interment will follow at St John’s Roman Catholic Cemetery, Darien.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Stamford
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed