STAMFORD, Conn. - Janice Susan Pielert of Stamford died Monday, July 21. She was 58.
Pielert was born Aug. 13, 1955, in Stamford to Warren Knapp Sr and Sylvia Knapp. She was a lifelong resident and was a legal assistant and known in the legal community. She was employed by The Law Offices of Kevin F. Collins.
Pielert is survived by her sons, James and Jordan; mother, Sylvia; sister, Gail; and two nieces. She was predeceased by her brother, Warren Knapp Jr.; and father, Warren Knapp Sr.
A celebration of Pielert's life will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at The Black Rock Congregational Church, 455 Old Long Ridge Road, Stamford, CT 06903. Interment will be private. As this is a celebration of Janice's life and, she has touched so very many, you are invited to share stories and memories of Janice. If you have a memory or a story you would like to share please contact Gail Knapp. Your participation would be most welcome.
In lieu of flowers, a contribution in Janice's name to PAWS – Pet Animal Welfare Society – in Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 2 Stamford Announces Musical Lineup For Alive@Five Concerts
- 3 Stamford Animal Control Report Calls For Shorter Leash On Volunteers
- 4 Young Stamford Slugger Belts Homers From Each Side Of Plate
- 5 Stamford Man Gets 12 Years In Prison For Impregnating Preteen