STAMFORD, Conn. - Janice Susan Pielert of Stamford died Monday, July 21. She was 58.
Pielert was born Aug. 13, 1955, in Stamford to Warren Knapp Sr and Sylvia Knapp. She was a lifelong resident and was a legal assistant and known in the legal community. She was employed by The Law Offices of Kevin F. Collins.
Pielert is survived by her sons, James and Jordan; mother, Sylvia; sister, Gail; and two nieces. She was predeceased by her brother, Warren Knapp Jr.; and father, Warren Knapp Sr.
A celebration of Pielert's life will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at The Black Rock Congregational Church, 455 Old Long Ridge Road, Stamford, CT 06903. Interment will be private. As this is a celebration of Janice's life and, she has touched so very many, you are invited to share stories and memories of Janice. If you have a memory or a story you would like to share please contact Gail Knapp. Your participation would be most welcome.
In lieu of flowers, a contribution in Janice's name to PAWS – Pet Animal Welfare Society – in Norwalk.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 3 Police Search For Stamford Man In Armed Robbery Of Check-Cashing Business
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Future 5 Hires First Development Director In Stamford