STAMFORD, Conn. - Janice Susan Pielert of Stamford died Monday, July 21. She was 58.
Pielert was born Aug. 13, 1955, in Stamford to Warren Knapp Sr and Sylvia Knapp. She was a lifelong resident and was a legal assistant and known in the legal community. She was employed by The Law Offices of Kevin F. Collins.
Pielert is survived by her sons, James and Jordan; mother, Sylvia; sister, Gail; and two nieces. She was predeceased by her brother, Warren Knapp Jr.; and father, Warren Knapp Sr.
A celebration of Pielert's life will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at The Black Rock Congregational Church, 455 Old Long Ridge Road, Stamford, CT 06903. Interment will be private. As this is a celebration of Janice's life and, she has touched so very many, you are invited to share stories and memories of Janice. If you have a memory or a story you would like to share please contact Gail Knapp. Your participation would be most welcome.
In lieu of flowers, a contribution in Janice's name to PAWS – Pet Animal Welfare Society – in Norwalk.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 3 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 4 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music