STAMFORD, Conn. - James Patrick Coughlin of Boca Raton, Fla., and Stamford, died Monday, July 14. He was 78.
Coughlin was born June 26, 1936, in White Plains, N.Y., to Michael Coughlin and Kathleen Hanlon Coughlin. He grew up in White Plains. He attended Stepinac High School and graduated in 1954. He went to Iona College and New York University on a full scholarship, working his way through to finish his MBA. He worked at JP Morgan Chase, RSSI, Lionel Eddie and Manufacturers Hanover. He moved to Somers in 1965. He was a parishioner at St. Joseph's Church. He was a member of the Italian American Center of Stamford, and parishioner at St. Leo's and St. Lucy's Catholic Churches.
Coughlin is survived by his wife, Dr. Marcia Geller-Coughlin; children, James Coughlin (Susan), Deborah Cardi (Michael), Michael Coughlin (Jennifer) and stepfather to Jaclyn Geller (Jim), Karen Geller and David Geller; seven grandchildren; siblings, Michael Coughlin (Patricia), Sheila O'Connor, Kathleen Sullivan and Anne Coughlin; and three step-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, July 18 at St. Leo Parish, 24 Roxbury Road, Stamford. Burial will follow at Kensico Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.gallagherfuneralhome.com
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store