STAMFORD, Conn. - James P. Mancusi, Sr., a lifelong Stamford resident, Aug. 8. He was 99.
Mancusi was born Nov. 3, 1914, to Pietro and Isabella (LaGuardia) Mancusi.
Mancusi is survived by his daughter-in-law, Anita Mancusi; two grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Emma (Ranhousky) Mancusi; son, James P. Mancusi, Jr.; brothers, Leonard Mancusi and Peter Mancusi; and sister, Jean Zamfino.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 13 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A prayer service will be conducted at the funeral home at 12 p.m. Interment will follow at St. John's Cemetery, Darien.
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer