STAMFORD, Conn. - Jacqueline L. Moranski of Stamford died Thursday, Feb. 27. She was 88.
Moranski was born Aug. 1, 1925, in Paris to Henri and Amelie D’Arche Labrosse. After her marriage to Theodore Moranski of Stamford, she stayed in Stamford and took a job with Pitney Bowes. She volunteered at St. Maurice Church and school. In 1977, she started a home daycare center.
Moranski is survived by her daughters, Frieda M. Francis (David) and Marguerite M. Moranski; and two grandchildren and many nieces, nephews and cousins. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Theodore Moranski.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5, from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 6, at St. Maurice Roman Catholic Church, 358 Glenbrook Road, Stamford. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Moranski’s memory to Stamford Animal Care and Control Center, 201 Magee Ave., Stamford, CT 06902.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station