STAMFORD, Conn. - Jacqueline L. Moranski of Stamford died Thursday, Feb. 27. She was 88.
Moranski was born Aug. 1, 1925, in Paris to Henri and Amelie D’Arche Labrosse. After her marriage to Theodore Moranski of Stamford, she stayed in Stamford and took a job with Pitney Bowes. She volunteered at St. Maurice Church and school. In 1977, she started a home daycare center.
Moranski is survived by her daughters, Frieda M. Francis (David) and Marguerite M. Moranski; and two grandchildren and many nieces, nephews and cousins. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Theodore Moranski.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5, from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 6, at St. Maurice Roman Catholic Church, 358 Glenbrook Road, Stamford. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Moranski’s memory to Stamford Animal Care and Control Center, 201 Magee Ave., Stamford, CT 06902.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford