STAMFORD, Conn. - Jacqueline L. Moranski of Stamford died Thursday, Feb. 27. She was 88.
Moranski was born Aug. 1, 1925, in Paris to Henri and Amelie D’Arche Labrosse. After her marriage to Theodore Moranski of Stamford, she stayed in Stamford and took a job with Pitney Bowes. She volunteered at St. Maurice Church and school. In 1977, she started a home daycare center.
Moranski is survived by her daughters, Frieda M. Francis (David) and Marguerite M. Moranski; and two grandchildren and many nieces, nephews and cousins. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Theodore Moranski.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5, from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 6, at St. Maurice Roman Catholic Church, 358 Glenbrook Road, Stamford. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Moranski’s memory to Stamford Animal Care and Control Center, 201 Magee Ave., Stamford, CT 06902.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford
- 5 UBS Lists Stamford Office Space As Available For Lease