STAMFORD, Conn. - Jacqueline L. Moranski of Stamford died Thursday, Feb. 27. She was 88.
Moranski was born Aug. 1, 1925, in Paris to Henri and Amelie D’Arche Labrosse. After her marriage to Theodore Moranski of Stamford, she stayed in Stamford and took a job with Pitney Bowes. She volunteered at St. Maurice Church and school. In 1977, she started a home daycare center.
Moranski is survived by her daughters, Frieda M. Francis (David) and Marguerite M. Moranski; and two grandchildren and many nieces, nephews and cousins. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Theodore Moranski.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5, from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 6, at St. Maurice Roman Catholic Church, 358 Glenbrook Road, Stamford. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Moranski’s memory to Stamford Animal Care and Control Center, 201 Magee Ave., Stamford, CT 06902.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday