STAMFORD, Conn. - Hugh F. Winters, Jr. of Stamford died June 10. He was 53.
Winters was born June 29, 1960, in Stamford, to Hugh and Lena (Giordano) Winters, Sr. He was a self-employed painter
Winters is survived by his wife Cheryl (Gunzy) Winters of Stamford; siblings, Rebecca (Rick) Ottavi of Wilton, Maureen (Kenneth) Malizia, Jayne (Gerard) Vasco both of New Canaan, and Abigail (Frank) DiCostanzo of Wilton as well as Christopher Winters of New Canaan; several aunts, uncles; nieces, nephews; and cousins. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, June 14 from 3 to 6 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford, with a prayer service to take place at 6 p.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Friends of Felines, Inc., P.O. Box 8147, Stamford, CT 06905.
- 1 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend