STAMFORD, Conn. - Hugh F. Winters, Jr. of Stamford died June 10. He was 53.
Winters was born June 29, 1960, in Stamford, to Hugh and Lena (Giordano) Winters, Sr. He was a self-employed painter
Winters is survived by his wife Cheryl (Gunzy) Winters of Stamford; siblings, Rebecca (Rick) Ottavi of Wilton, Maureen (Kenneth) Malizia, Jayne (Gerard) Vasco both of New Canaan, and Abigail (Frank) DiCostanzo of Wilton as well as Christopher Winters of New Canaan; several aunts, uncles; nieces, nephews; and cousins. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, June 14 from 3 to 6 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford, with a prayer service to take place at 6 p.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Friends of Felines, Inc., P.O. Box 8147, Stamford, CT 06905.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight