STAMFORD, Conn. – Harold S. Temple of Stamford died Saturday, Sept. 1, at Norwalk Hospital. He was 87.
Born Feb. 8, 1925, in Darien, he was the son of Harold Temple Sr. and Ruth Weed Temple. He was a retired janitor from the Darien school system. Temple liked to make wooden scenes at local historical landmarks and work in his yard, his family said.
He is survived by a sister, Helen Temple, of Stamford; a niece, Ruth Brown, of New York; and a nephew, Paul Franson, of New Jersey. He was predeceased by his wife, Shirley Webb Temple; a sister, Estelle Franson; and two brothers, Harvey and Clifford Temple.
The family will receive friends from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. Thursday at Edward Lawrence Funeral Home in Darien. A funeral service will follow at 11 a.m. at the funeral home, with burial at Fairfield Memorial Park in Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 3 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 4 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music