STAMFORD, Conn. – Harold S. Temple of Stamford died Saturday, Sept. 1, at Norwalk Hospital. He was 87.
Born Feb. 8, 1925, in Darien, he was the son of Harold Temple Sr. and Ruth Weed Temple. He was a retired janitor from the Darien school system. Temple liked to make wooden scenes at local historical landmarks and work in his yard, his family said.
He is survived by a sister, Helen Temple, of Stamford; a niece, Ruth Brown, of New York; and a nephew, Paul Franson, of New Jersey. He was predeceased by his wife, Shirley Webb Temple; a sister, Estelle Franson; and two brothers, Harvey and Clifford Temple.
The family will receive friends from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. Thursday at Edward Lawrence Funeral Home in Darien. A funeral service will follow at 11 a.m. at the funeral home, with burial at Fairfield Memorial Park in Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Stamford-Bound Metro-North Train
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose