STAMFORD, Conn. - Grace Boccuzzi, a lifelong Stamford resident, died June 4. She was 95.
Boccuzzi was born Sept. 15, 1918, she was the daughter of Jack Boccuzzi and Susan (Catino) Boccuzzi. She worked as a clerical employee at Clairol for 45 years.
Boccuzzi is survived by her brother, Nick "Bing" Boccuzzi; sisters, Mary Boccuzzi, Vera Zurkowski; brother-in-law, Steve Gospodinoff; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; sisters, Anne Gospodinoff and Ida Fiordelisi; and brothers-in-law, Jerry Fiordelisi and Henry Zurkowski.
Calling hours are Friday, June 6 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, June 6 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow in St. John's Cemetery, Darien.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford