STAMFORD, Conn. - Georgianna "Georgie" Cecire of Stamford died Aug. 12. She was 71.
Cecire was born Sept. 14, 1942, in Stamford, to Hugo and Vivian Hall Nosenzo. She was the secretary for the Stamford Baptist Church and had worked for several other companies in the Stamford area.
Cecire is survived by her children, Marie (Rich) Gleen of Shelton, Janet (Tim) Putney of Wichita Falls, Texas, and Earl D. Cecire Jr of Enfield; sister, Vivian Plantier of Fla.; brother, Hugo L. Nosenzo Jr of Woodbury; six grandchildren; many step grandchildren; and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Earl D. Cecire Sr.; daughter-in-law, Lisa; sister, Maude Banks; and two brothers.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 20 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Edward Lawrence Funeral Home, 2119 Post Road, Darien. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 21 at the Stamford Baptist Church, 602 High Ridge Road, Stamford. Interment will follow at Long Ridge Union Cemetery in Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Stamford Baptist Church, 602 High Ridge Road Stamford, CT 06905.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say
- 5 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening