STAMFORD, Conn. - Gelsomina A. Casinelli of Stamford died Tuesday, July 22. She was 78.
Casinelli was born March 5, 1936, in Settefrati, Italy, the daughter of Michael Socci and Giusippina (DelCarmine) Socci.
Casinelli is survived by her husband, Leonardo Casinelli; sons, Alessandro Monaco (Bettina) and John Monaco (Laura); daughter, Rosamaria Schmidt (Robert); stepchildren, Louise C. Ryon (Mort) and Daniel Casinelli (Sheila); brothers, Angelo Socci, Gerardo Socci and Louis Socci; sister, Antoinette Cinganelli; and 14 grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Albert and Benny Socci.
Calling hours are Friday, July 25, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, July 26, at St. Leo's Church, 24 Roxbury Road, Stamford. Interment will follow at Mount St. Mary's Cemetery, Booth Memorial Ave., Flushing, N.Y.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 3 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 4 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music