STAMFORD, Conn. - Gelsomina A. Casinelli of Stamford died Tuesday, July 22. She was 78.
Casinelli was born March 5, 1936, in Settefrati, Italy, the daughter of Michael Socci and Giusippina (DelCarmine) Socci.
Casinelli is survived by her husband, Leonardo Casinelli; sons, Alessandro Monaco (Bettina) and John Monaco (Laura); daughter, Rosamaria Schmidt (Robert); stepchildren, Louise C. Ryon (Mort) and Daniel Casinelli (Sheila); brothers, Angelo Socci, Gerardo Socci and Louis Socci; sister, Antoinette Cinganelli; and 14 grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Albert and Benny Socci.
Calling hours are Friday, July 25, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, July 26, at St. Leo's Church, 24 Roxbury Road, Stamford. Interment will follow at Mount St. Mary's Cemetery, Booth Memorial Ave., Flushing, N.Y.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield