STAMFORD, Conn. - Gelsomina A. Casinelli of Stamford died Tuesday, July 22. She was 78.
Casinelli was born March 5, 1936, in Settefrati, Italy, the daughter of Michael Socci and Giusippina (DelCarmine) Socci.
Casinelli is survived by her husband, Leonardo Casinelli; sons, Alessandro Monaco (Bettina) and John Monaco (Laura); daughter, Rosamaria Schmidt (Robert); stepchildren, Louise C. Ryon (Mort) and Daniel Casinelli (Sheila); brothers, Angelo Socci, Gerardo Socci and Louis Socci; sister, Antoinette Cinganelli; and 14 grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Albert and Benny Socci.
Calling hours are Friday, July 25, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, July 26, at St. Leo's Church, 24 Roxbury Road, Stamford. Interment will follow at Mount St. Mary's Cemetery, Booth Memorial Ave., Flushing, N.Y.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Stamford