STAMFORD, Conn. - Gary J. Riley of Stamford died Saturday, June 7. He was 52.
Riley was born July 2, 1961, in Stamford. He was a graduate of Wright Tech., class of 1979.
Riley is survived by his mother, Kathleen Riley; daughter, Nikki both of Stamford; brother, Kevin Riley of Bethel; and several nieces. He was predeceased by his father, James Riley.
Calling hours are Friday, June 13 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. Interment will be held privately at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Riley’s memory to the Stamford Animal Shelter, 201 Magee Ave., Stamford, CT 06902.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings