STAMFORD, Conn. - Frank John Cavaliero of Stamford died June 6. He was 94.
Cavaliero was born April 10, 1920, in New York, N.Y., to Frank and Catherine Cumo Cavaliero. He was a past president and member of the Exchange Club and a member of the Piedmont Club. He was an usher at Sacred Heart RC Church and a former member of the Racing Pigeon Racing Club. He worked at Plaza Realty and Management, as a Realtor.
Cavaliero is survived by his son, Richard Cavaliero (Lynn) of Colorado; sisters, Mary Guglielmo of Stafford Springs and Agnes Lund of Fort Meyers, Fla.; three grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Adelaide Ceaser Cavaliero; and siblings, Elizabeth, Rose, Mildred, Leana, Jack, Rocky and Catherine.
Calling hours are Saturday, June 14 or Sunday June 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A funeral procession will leave the funeral home Monday, June 16 at 9:20 a.m. and proceed to Sacred Heart RC Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford, for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 10 a.m. Interment will follow at St. John’s RC Cemetery, Darien.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center, 141 Franklin Street, Stamford, CT 06901 or to the Alzheimer’s Association, 2075 Silas Deane Highway, Suite 100, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store
- 5 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Stamford-Bound Metro-North Train