STAMFORD, Conn. — Ernest P. Passerelle of Stamford died Monday, Dec. 17. He was 84.
Born Feb. 4, 1928, in Greenwich, Passerelle served in the Army and worked as a carpenter for 50 years. He was an avid golfer and Yankee fan.
He is survived by his wife, Elizabeth (DeGruttola) Passerelle; two daughters, Danielle Pimpinella and her husband, Mario, and Darlene Richichi and her husband, Dominick; a brother, Angelo Passerelle and his wife, Rose, and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by three sisters, Rose, Helen and Florence, and two brothers, Joseph and Robert.
Condolences can be left on Lacerenza’s Funeral Home's website.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Stamford Police Release Video Of Shooting, Ask For Help Finding Suspects