STAMFORD, Conn. — Ernest P. Passerelle of Stamford died Monday, Dec. 17. He was 84.
Born Feb. 4, 1928, in Greenwich, Passerelle served in the Army and worked as a carpenter for 50 years. He was an avid golfer and Yankee fan.
He is survived by his wife, Elizabeth (DeGruttola) Passerelle; two daughters, Danielle Pimpinella and her husband, Mario, and Darlene Richichi and her husband, Dominick; a brother, Angelo Passerelle and his wife, Rose, and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by three sisters, Rose, Helen and Florence, and two brothers, Joseph and Robert.
Condolences can be left on Lacerenza’s Funeral Home's website.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 3 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford