STAMFORD, Conn. — Ernest P. Passerelle of Stamford died Monday, Dec. 17. He was 84.
Born Feb. 4, 1928, in Greenwich, Passerelle served in the Army and worked as a carpenter for 50 years. He was an avid golfer and Yankee fan.
He is survived by his wife, Elizabeth (DeGruttola) Passerelle; two daughters, Danielle Pimpinella and her husband, Mario, and Darlene Richichi and her husband, Dominick; a brother, Angelo Passerelle and his wife, Rose, and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by three sisters, Rose, Helen and Florence, and two brothers, Joseph and Robert.
Condolences can be left on Lacerenza’s Funeral Home's website.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford For Monday Morning Commute