STAMFORD, Conn. — Ernest P. Passerelle of Stamford died Monday, Dec. 17. He was 84.
Born Feb. 4, 1928, in Greenwich, Passerelle served in the Army and worked as a carpenter for 50 years. He was an avid golfer and Yankee fan.
He is survived by his wife, Elizabeth (DeGruttola) Passerelle; two daughters, Danielle Pimpinella and her husband, Mario, and Darlene Richichi and her husband, Dominick; a brother, Angelo Passerelle and his wife, Rose, and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by three sisters, Rose, Helen and Florence, and two brothers, Joseph and Robert.
Condolences can be left on Lacerenza’s Funeral Home's website.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford
- 5 UBS Lists Stamford Office Space As Available For Lease