STAMFORD, Conn. — Ernest P. Passerelle of Stamford died Monday, Dec. 17. He was 84.
Born Feb. 4, 1928, in Greenwich, Passerelle served in the Army and worked as a carpenter for 50 years. He was an avid golfer and Yankee fan.
He is survived by his wife, Elizabeth (DeGruttola) Passerelle; two daughters, Danielle Pimpinella and her husband, Mario, and Darlene Richichi and her husband, Dominick; a brother, Angelo Passerelle and his wife, Rose, and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by three sisters, Rose, Helen and Florence, and two brothers, Joseph and Robert.
Condolences can be left on Lacerenza’s Funeral Home's website.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report