NORWALK, Conn. - Elizabeth Mary Keefe LoRusso of Norwalk died Saturday, June 14. She was 93.
LoRusso was born Nov. 4, 1920, in the Riverdale section of the Bronx, N.Y., to Christopher and Alice Keefe. She was the secretary to the president of Combustion Engineering Co. (now ABB Inc.), moving with the firm from its offices in New York City to Stamford.
LoRusso is survived by her friends, Laurita and Charles DeSiena; stepdaughter, Patricia LoPresti; and several cousins. She was predeceased by her husband, John LoRusso.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 17, from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday, June 18, at 10 a.m. in St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk. Interment will follow in St. Mary Cemetery, 103 S. Broadway, Yonkers, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Thomas the Apostle Church in her name.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man, 85, Hit Wife In Head With Ax In Dispute Over Food
- 2 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With DWI In Head-On Collision
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies