NORWALK, Conn. - Elizabeth Mary Keefe LoRusso of Norwalk died Saturday, June 14. She was 93.
LoRusso was born Nov. 4, 1920, in the Riverdale section of the Bronx, N.Y., to Christopher and Alice Keefe. She was the secretary to the president of Combustion Engineering Co. (now ABB Inc.), moving with the firm from its offices in New York City to Stamford.
LoRusso is survived by her friends, Laurita and Charles DeSiena; stepdaughter, Patricia LoPresti; and several cousins. She was predeceased by her husband, John LoRusso.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 17, from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday, June 18, at 10 a.m. in St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk. Interment will follow in St. Mary Cemetery, 103 S. Broadway, Yonkers, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Thomas the Apostle Church in her name.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station