STAMFORD, Conn. - Elena Octovia Houser of Stamford, formerly of Fairfield, died Jan. 17. She was 84.
Houser was the wife of Carrol Houser.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 21 from 10 a.m. until the time of service. A memorial service will be held Tuesday, Jan. 28 at 11 a.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, in Fairfield Center. A complete obituary is forthcoming.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola