STAMFORD, Conn. - Elena Octovia Houser of Stamford, formerly of Fairfield, died Jan. 17. She was 84.
Houser was the wife of Carrol Houser.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 21 from 10 a.m. until the time of service. A memorial service will be held Tuesday, Jan. 28 at 11 a.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, in Fairfield Center. A complete obituary is forthcoming.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man Charged With Drunken Driving Violated Probation
- 2 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight