STAMFORD, Conn. - Elena Octovia Houser of Stamford, formerly of Fairfield, died Jan. 17. She was 84.
Houser was the wife of Carrol Houser.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 21 from 10 a.m. until the time of service. A memorial service will be held Tuesday, Jan. 28 at 11 a.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, in Fairfield Center. A complete obituary is forthcoming.
- 1 Author Polacco To Visit Elementary Kids In Stamford
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013