STAMFORD, Conn. - Elena Octovia Houser of Stamford, formerly of Fairfield, died Jan. 17. She was 84.
Houser was the wife of Carrol Houser.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 21 from 10 a.m. until the time of service. A memorial service will be held Tuesday, Jan. 28 at 11 a.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, in Fairfield Center. A complete obituary is forthcoming.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director