STAMFORD, Conn. - Elena Octovia Houser of Stamford, formerly of Fairfield, died Jan. 17. She was 84.
Houser was the wife of Carrol Houser.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 21 from 10 a.m. until the time of service. A memorial service will be held Tuesday, Jan. 28 at 11 a.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, in Fairfield Center. A complete obituary is forthcoming.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say
- 5 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening