STAMFORD, Conn. - Dina Caimano of Stamford died Sunday, July 13. She was 81.
Caimano was born Dec. 6, 1932, in the Bronx, N.Y., to Joseph and Anna Marsigliano Soave. She worked as a secretary with State National Bank for many years before her retirement and also volunteered as a receptionist at Stamford Hospital for 20 years.
Caimano is survived by her husband, Vincent Caimano of Stamford; children, Anne Marie Ramppen of Norwalk, Frank Ramppen (Michelle) of New Canaan; two grandchildren; brother, Lenny Soave (Maddy) of Long Island; and sisters, Jennie Sibrizzi and Mary Pirozzo, both of the Bronx. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Rocky Soave.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 16 at St. Leo’s Parish, 24 Roxbury Road, Stamford. Interment will follow at Fairfield Memorial Park, Oaklawn Ave., Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Caimano’s memory to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place Building, Memphis, TN 38105.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford