STAMFORD, Conn. - Daniel Moniz of Stamford died Monday, Aug. 11. He was 78.
Moniz was born Dec. 28, 1935, in New Bedford, Mass., to Marianno and Mary (Furtado) Moniz. He worked for the Wilton Board of Education as a custodian for many years.
Moniz is survived by his wife, Frances (Pope) Moniz; son, Brian Moniz; sister, Hilda Boucher (Roland) of New Bedford; sisters-in-law, Janet Moniz and Dot Moniz; a grandson; two great-granddaughters; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased his parents; twin brother, Donald Moniz; brother, George Moniz; and sisters, Evelyn Rosa, Mary Silveira and Irene Lewis.
All services will be conducted in private.
For more information, visit www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com/.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Family Wins 'Great Christmas Light Fight' ABC-TV Show
- 2 The Spot Experience Opens Luxury Pet Care Facility In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Suspected Of Stealing $1,000 In Copper Pipes, Police Say
- 4 Fog, Soaking Rain, Strong Winds In Store For Stamford Holiday Travelers
- 5 1-2 Inches Of Rain Possible In Stamford On Christmas Eve