STAMFORD, Conn. - Daniel Moniz of Stamford died Monday, Aug. 11. He was 78.
Moniz was born Dec. 28, 1935, in New Bedford, Mass., to Marianno and Mary (Furtado) Moniz. He worked for the Wilton Board of Education as a custodian for many years.
Moniz is survived by his wife, Frances (Pope) Moniz; son, Brian Moniz; sister, Hilda Boucher (Roland) of New Bedford; sisters-in-law, Janet Moniz and Dot Moniz; a grandson; two great-granddaughters; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased his parents; twin brother, Donald Moniz; brother, George Moniz; and sisters, Evelyn Rosa, Mary Silveira and Irene Lewis.
All services will be conducted in private.
For more information, visit www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com/.
- 1 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Stamford
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield