DANBURY, Conn. - Corrine C. Wright, a resident of Danbury and formerly of Stamford, Wednesday, died Sept. 4. She was 50.
Wright was born Aug. 16, 1963, in Stamford Aug. 16, 1963, to Carol H. Aguire and Reynold H. Bauer. She attended Stamford schools and graduated from Stamford High School and Ferrum College in Virginia with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. For the past 24 years she was employed by O’Halloran Advertising Agency where she worked as a Senior Marketing Executive. She was a supporter of U.S. Veterans through the Wounded Warrior Project and the American Warrior Program.
Wright is survived by her mother, Carol H, Aguire, of Norwalk; her father, Reynold H. Bauer; her step-mother Sallie Bauer, of Holiday, Fla.; daughter, Cristin M. Wright (Johnattan Aguilar) of Newtown; and one granddaughter; sister, Donna R. Bauer, of Norwalk; half-brother, Rennie Bauer, of Shelton; fiancé, Frank Lyons, of Danbury; aunt, uncle; and many cousins.
Calling hours are Monday, Sept. 9 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Bosak Funeral Home & Cremation, 453 Shippan Ave., in Stamford. A brief memorial service will begin at 7 p.m. At the family’s request, Corrine's interment will be held in private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Cristin M. Wright, 9 Washbrook Rd., Newtown, CT 06470 to help defray the expenses for Corrine’s final care.
For more information, please visit: www.bosakfuneralhome.com
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 3 Man Charged With Making Video Of Woman, 48, In Stamford Beach Bathroom
- 4 Police Search For Stamford Man In Armed Robbery Of Check-Cashing Business
- 5 Stamford Man Charged With Illegally Collecting $16K In Unemployment