DANBURY, Conn. - Corrine C. Wright, a resident of Danbury and formerly of Stamford, Wednesday, died Sept. 4. She was 50.
Wright was born Aug. 16, 1963, in Stamford Aug. 16, 1963, to Carol H. Aguire and Reynold H. Bauer. She attended Stamford schools and graduated from Stamford High School and Ferrum College in Virginia with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. For the past 24 years she was employed by O’Halloran Advertising Agency where she worked as a Senior Marketing Executive. She was a supporter of U.S. Veterans through the Wounded Warrior Project and the American Warrior Program.
Wright is survived by her mother, Carol H, Aguire, of Norwalk; her father, Reynold H. Bauer; her step-mother Sallie Bauer, of Holiday, Fla.; daughter, Cristin M. Wright (Johnattan Aguilar) of Newtown; and one granddaughter; sister, Donna R. Bauer, of Norwalk; half-brother, Rennie Bauer, of Shelton; fiancé, Frank Lyons, of Danbury; aunt, uncle; and many cousins.
Calling hours are Monday, Sept. 9 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Bosak Funeral Home & Cremation, 453 Shippan Ave., in Stamford. A brief memorial service will begin at 7 p.m. At the family’s request, Corrine's interment will be held in private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Cristin M. Wright, 9 Washbrook Rd., Newtown, CT 06470 to help defray the expenses for Corrine’s final care.
For more information, please visit: www.bosakfuneralhome.com
- 1 Stamford Doctor Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 2 Stamford Man Charged In Late Night Sex Assault In Apartment Building
- 3 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With Visiting Apartment Building Despite Ban
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train