GREENWICH, Conn. – Corinne McCabe Kerins, 37, of Stamford, and her unborn child, Declan Carl Max, died May 31. Declan Carl Max was expected on Nov. 21.
She was born Dec. 7, 1974, in New Haven to Briane and Carole McCabe. Kerins graduated from Greenwich High School and Guilford College. Motherhood changed her career focus from business to teaching. When she wasn’t taking care of her daughter, Gracie, she was a docent at Bush Holly House and a weekend student at ARC.
Kerins recently graduated with a teaching certification in social studies. She returned to Greenwich High School as a student teacher this spring.
Kerins is survived by her husband, Arthur; her daughter, Sarahgrace and a godson, Brendan. She is also survived by her parents, a brother, Torin; her grandmother, Santina Dennis and many aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, and nephews.
Friends may call at the Fred D. Knapp and Son Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, with a prayer service at 7 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Sarahgrace Kerins Education Fund, Bank of America, c/o John Putrino, 10 Park Ave., Old Greenwich, CT 06870.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store