STAMFORD, Conn. - Colleen A. Ursone of Stamford died Monday, March 31. She was 60.
Ursone was born June 20, 1953, to Seymour and Margaret Marsh Arnold. She attended Pelham Memorial High School and worked as a receptionist at Segal Rogerscasey since 2005. She was a founding member of St. Mary’s Bingo.
Ursone is survived by her daughters, Tara Ursone, Christina Jones (Thomas), Tricia Fahan (David); eight grandchildren; brother, David Arnold (Cathy); sister-in-law, Donna Ursone Jimenez (Hector); brother-in-law, Gerald Ursone (Debbie); and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Vincent P. Ursone.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 3 from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Avenue, Stamford, CT 06902. A funeral procession will leave the funeral home Friday, April 4 at 9:20 a.m. for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 10 a.m. at St. Mary’s RC Church, 566 Elm St., Stamford. Interment will follow at Queen of Peace Cemetery, Rockrimmon Road, Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Ursone’s memory to a charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man, 85, Hit Wife In Head With Ax In Dispute Over Food
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 4 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 5 Stamford Man Charged With DWI In Head-On Collision