STAMFORD, Conn. - Colleen A. Ursone of Stamford died Monday, March 31. She was 60.
Ursone was born June 20, 1953, to Seymour and Margaret Marsh Arnold. She attended Pelham Memorial High School and worked as a receptionist at Segal Rogerscasey since 2005. She was a founding member of St. Mary’s Bingo.
Ursone is survived by her daughters, Tara Ursone, Christina Jones (Thomas), Tricia Fahan (David); eight grandchildren; brother, David Arnold (Cathy); sister-in-law, Donna Ursone Jimenez (Hector); brother-in-law, Gerald Ursone (Debbie); and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Vincent P. Ursone.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 3 from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Avenue, Stamford, CT 06902. A funeral procession will leave the funeral home Friday, April 4 at 9:20 a.m. for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 10 a.m. at St. Mary’s RC Church, 566 Elm St., Stamford. Interment will follow at Queen of Peace Cemetery, Rockrimmon Road, Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Ursone’s memory to a charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford
- 5 UBS Lists Stamford Office Space As Available For Lease