STAMFORD, Conn. - Charles Thomas (Tom) Slavin of Stamford died Wednesday, Jan. 29. He was 77.
Slavin was born January 6, 1937, in Paisley, Scotland; son of Charles Slavin and Elizabeth McLean. He was a member of the Thistle Club and Hubbard Heights Men's Club.
Slavin is survived by his wife, Wilma Slavin; daughters, Joanne Slavin (Peter) Passalaqua, Linda Kane (Don) Kane; and three grandsons. He was predeceased by his parents.
A service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1 at the First Presbyterian Church, 1101 Bedford St., Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Slavin's name to the Stamford Hospital.
The Bouton & Reynolds Funeral Home, 2900 Summer Street, Stamford, CT 06905-4304 | 203-327-9800, is in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Stamford