STAMFORD, Conn. - Charles Thomas (Tom) Slavin of Stamford died Wednesday, Jan. 29. He was 77.
Slavin was born January 6, 1937, in Paisley, Scotland; son of Charles Slavin and Elizabeth McLean. He was a member of the Thistle Club and Hubbard Heights Men's Club.
Slavin is survived by his wife, Wilma Slavin; daughters, Joanne Slavin (Peter) Passalaqua, Linda Kane (Don) Kane; and three grandsons. He was predeceased by his parents.
A service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1 at the First Presbyterian Church, 1101 Bedford St., Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Slavin's name to the Stamford Hospital.
The Bouton & Reynolds Funeral Home, 2900 Summer Street, Stamford, CT 06905-4304 | 203-327-9800, is in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 4 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48