STAMFORD, Conn. - Charles Thomas (Tom) Slavin of Stamford died Wednesday, Jan. 29. He was 77.
Slavin was born January 6, 1937, in Paisley, Scotland; son of Charles Slavin and Elizabeth McLean. He was a member of the Thistle Club and Hubbard Heights Men's Club.
Slavin is survived by his wife, Wilma Slavin; daughters, Joanne Slavin (Peter) Passalaqua, Linda Kane (Don) Kane; and three grandsons. He was predeceased by his parents.
A service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1 at the First Presbyterian Church, 1101 Bedford St., Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Slavin's name to the Stamford Hospital.
The Bouton & Reynolds Funeral Home, 2900 Summer Street, Stamford, CT 06905-4304 | 203-327-9800, is in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview