STAMFORD, Conn. - Charles Thomas (Tom) Slavin of Stamford died Wednesday, Jan. 29. He was 77.
Slavin was born January 6, 1937, in Paisley, Scotland; son of Charles Slavin and Elizabeth McLean. He was a member of the Thistle Club and Hubbard Heights Men's Club.
Slavin is survived by his wife, Wilma Slavin; daughters, Joanne Slavin (Peter) Passalaqua, Linda Kane (Don) Kane; and three grandsons. He was predeceased by his parents.
A service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1 at the First Presbyterian Church, 1101 Bedford St., Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Slavin's name to the Stamford Hospital.
The Bouton & Reynolds Funeral Home, 2900 Summer Street, Stamford, CT 06905-4304 | 203-327-9800, is in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Stamford High Schools Ranked Among Connecticut's Best
- 2 Alarm Sends Stamford School Into Lockdown; Cops Call It False Alarm
- 3 North Stamford Man Charged With Robbing Teen At Knifepoint
- 4 Stamford Police Seek Help In Finding Suspect In Attacks On Man, Clerk
- 5 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect