STAMFORD, Conn. - Charles Thomas (Tom) Slavin of Stamford died Wednesday, Jan. 29. He was 77.
Slavin was born January 6, 1937, in Paisley, Scotland; son of Charles Slavin and Elizabeth McLean. He was a member of the Thistle Club and Hubbard Heights Men's Club.
Slavin is survived by his wife, Wilma Slavin; daughters, Joanne Slavin (Peter) Passalaqua, Linda Kane (Don) Kane; and three grandsons. He was predeceased by his parents.
A service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1 at the First Presbyterian Church, 1101 Bedford St., Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Slavin's name to the Stamford Hospital.
The Bouton & Reynolds Funeral Home, 2900 Summer Street, Stamford, CT 06905-4304 | 203-327-9800, is in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 3 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 4 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music