STAMFORD, Conn. - Carol Ann Janus of Stamford died Feb. 18. She was 66.
Janus was born Dec. 28, 1947, in Chicago, Ill., she was the daughter of Anthony and Frances Janus. She was a legal secretary at the firm of Robinson & Cole for 10 years.
Janus is survived by her brother, Philip Janus; brother-in-law, Jerry Rose; nieces and nephew; and a great-niece and nephew. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Barbara Rose.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday, Feb. 21 at the Edward Lawrence Funeral Home, 2119 Post Road, Darien. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Feb. 22 at St. John R. C. Church, 1986 Post Road, Darien. Interment is private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society, I-91 Tech. Center, 825 Brook Street, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
- 1 Author Polacco To Visit Elementary Kids In Stamford
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Stamford
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation