STAMFORD, Conn. - Carmine A. Passero, a lifelong Stamford resident, died May 30. He was 65.
Passero was born April 4, 1949, he was the son of Libero and Josephine Passero. He was a teacher for over 40 years with the Stamford School System.
Passero is survived by his sister, JoAnn M. Passero of Stamford; brother, George Vlahos of Fort Meyers, Fla.; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Michael L. Passero.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, June 13 at St. Mary's Church, Elm St., Stamford. Inurnment will take place in private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store