STAMFORD, Conn. - Carmine A. Passero, a lifelong Stamford resident, died May 30. He was 65.
Passero was born April 4, 1949, he was the son of Libero and Josephine Passero. He was a teacher for over 40 years with the Stamford School System.
Passero is survived by his sister, JoAnn M. Passero of Stamford; brother, George Vlahos of Fort Meyers, Fla.; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Michael L. Passero.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, June 13 at St. Mary's Church, Elm St., Stamford. Inurnment will take place in private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Stole Truck, Then Returned It