STAMFORD, Conn. - Carmine A. Passero, a lifelong Stamford resident, died May 30. He was 65.
Passero was born April 4, 1949, he was the son of Libero and Josephine Passero. He was a teacher for over 40 years with the Stamford School System.
Passero is survived by his sister, JoAnn M. Passero of Stamford; brother, George Vlahos of Fort Meyers, Fla.; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Michael L. Passero.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, June 13 at St. Mary's Church, Elm St., Stamford. Inurnment will take place in private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Stamford Skies Sunday
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95