STAMFORD, Conn. - Carmine A. Passero, a lifelong Stamford resident, died May 30. He was 65.
Passero was born April 4, 1949, he was the son of Libero and Josephine Passero. He was a teacher for over 40 years with the Stamford School System.
Passero is survived by his sister, JoAnn M. Passero of Stamford; brother, George Vlahos of Fort Meyers, Fla.; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Michael L. Passero.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, June 13 at St. Mary's Church, Elm St., Stamford. Inurnment will take place in private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say
- 5 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening