STAMFORD, Conn. - Carmella M. Unker of Stamford died Tuesday, May 13. She was 96.
Unker is survived by her son, Ralph A. Unker (Marta); three grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Anthony Unker.
Calling hours are Friday, May 16 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, May 17 at 10 a.m. in Sacred Heart Church, Stamford. Burial will follow in St. Francis of Assisi Cemetery, Mt. Kisco.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight