STAMFORD, Conn. - Carmella M. Unker of Stamford died Tuesday, May 13. She was 96.
Unker is survived by her son, Ralph A. Unker (Marta); three grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Anthony Unker.
Calling hours are Friday, May 16 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, May 17 at 10 a.m. in Sacred Heart Church, Stamford. Burial will follow in St. Francis of Assisi Cemetery, Mt. Kisco.
- 1 Update: Two Men Charged With Murder In Fatal Shooting In Stamford In 2012
- 2 Man Arrested After Chase Charged With Throwing Rock At Stamford Police Cars
- 3 Police: Stamford Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 4 Dentist Involved In Stamford Medicaid Fraud Scheme Pleads Guilty
- 5 Police Blame Pistol-Whipping, Rivalry For Stamford Slaying; 2 Arrests Made