STAMFORD, Conn. - Carmella M. Unker of Stamford died Tuesday, May 13. She was 96.
Unker is survived by her son, Ralph A. Unker (Marta); three grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Anthony Unker.
Calling hours are Friday, May 16 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, May 17 at 10 a.m. in Sacred Heart Church, Stamford. Burial will follow in St. Francis of Assisi Cemetery, Mt. Kisco.
- 1 Stamford Man Hit By Car Remains In Critical Condition
- 2 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 3 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 4 Second West Nile Virus Case Confirmed In Stamford
- 5 Story Of How Stamford Cops Helped Autistic Man Will Go National On 'NBC'