STAMFORD, Conn. - Carmella M. Unker of Stamford died Tuesday, May 13. She was 96.
Unker is survived by her son, Ralph A. Unker (Marta); three grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Anthony Unker.
Calling hours are Friday, May 16 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, May 17 at 10 a.m. in Sacred Heart Church, Stamford. Burial will follow in St. Francis of Assisi Cemetery, Mt. Kisco.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola