STAMFORD, Conn. - Carmel J. Charlie DeBattista of Stamford died July 5. He was 62.
DeBattista was born Dec. 6, 1951, in Stamford, to Joseph and Mary Savona DeBattista. He was a member of the Knights of Columbus Council 41 as well as the Cove Island Boat Club.
DeBattista is survived by his wife, Lauren DeBattista of Stamford; daughters, Mara DeBattista of Norwalk, and Korina Guerra (Dave) of Texas; son, Patrick DeBattista of Stamford; four grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and a sister.
There will be no calling hours. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, July 10 at St. Cecilia RC Church, 1184 Newfield Ave., Stamford. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Food Bank of Lower Fairfield County, 461 Glenbrook Road, Stamford, CT 06906.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 3 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford