STAMFORD, Conn. - Bianchina Cardillo, a resident of Stamford for 60 years, died May 23. She was 88.
Cardillo was born May 18, 1926, in Minturno, Italy. She was the daughter of Pasquale and Angela (Tucciarone) Mammaro. She worked at Clairol for many years. She was a member of the Minturnese Social Club in Stamford.
Cardillo is survived by her children, Joseph Cardillo (Elizabeth) of Roseland, N.J., and Joanne DiPreta (Rocco) of Norwalk; brother, Giuseppe Mammaro of Rome; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Michele Cardillo; and sisters, Maria Tucciarone and Antoinetta Stella.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 27, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 28, at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Entombment will follow at St. John's Cemetery, Darien.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in memory of Cardillo to Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford, CT 06902.
For more information, visit: www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 2 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 3 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 4 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 5 Stamford Announces Musical Lineup For Alive@Five Concerts