STAMFORD, Conn. - Bianchina Cardillo, a resident of Stamford for 60 years, died May 23. She was 88.
Cardillo was born May 18, 1926, in Minturno, Italy. She was the daughter of Pasquale and Angela (Tucciarone) Mammaro. She worked at Clairol for many years. She was a member of the Minturnese Social Club in Stamford.
Cardillo is survived by her children, Joseph Cardillo (Elizabeth) of Roseland, N.J., and Joanne DiPreta (Rocco) of Norwalk; brother, Giuseppe Mammaro of Rome; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Michele Cardillo; and sisters, Maria Tucciarone and Antoinetta Stella.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 27, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 28, at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Entombment will follow at St. John's Cemetery, Darien.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in memory of Cardillo to Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford, CT 06902.
For more information, visit: www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Stamford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast