NORWALK, Conn. - Beverly J. Rondano, a former longtime resident of Stamford and a resident of Norwalk, died Sunday, June 29. She was 69.
Rondano was born Jan. 15, 1945, in Stamford, to Charles J. and Shirley O’Brien Rondano.
Rondano is survived by her children, Robert Springer, Sr. (Carole) of Stratford, Christopher Springer, Sr. (Cathy) of Norwalk, Elizabeth Springer of Westport and Darlene Springer of Stamford; six siblings, Charles M. Rondano (Rose) of Trumbull, Mark Rondano of Calif., Anne Faugno (Samuel) of Fla., Edward Rondano (Kathy) of Darien, Diane Tomasko (Bruce) of Stratford and Marguerite”Peggy” Kirk of Monroe; 12 grandchildren; two great grandchildren; and 37 nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Sharon Fasoli.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 5 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Avenue, Stamford, with a funeral service to be celebrated at 7:30 p.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Rondano’s memory to the Community Baptist Church, 105 East Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cognetta.com
- 1 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 Stamford Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Stamford
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 5 Stamford's SAC Capital Boss Makes Forbes Billionaire List