NORWALK, Conn. - Beverly J. Rondano, a former longtime resident of Stamford and a resident of Norwalk, died Sunday, June 29. She was 69.
Rondano was born Jan. 15, 1945, in Stamford, to Charles J. and Shirley O’Brien Rondano.
Rondano is survived by her children, Robert Springer, Sr. (Carole) of Stratford, Christopher Springer, Sr. (Cathy) of Norwalk, Elizabeth Springer of Westport and Darlene Springer of Stamford; six siblings, Charles M. Rondano (Rose) of Trumbull, Mark Rondano of Calif., Anne Faugno (Samuel) of Fla., Edward Rondano (Kathy) of Darien, Diane Tomasko (Bruce) of Stratford and Marguerite”Peggy” Kirk of Monroe; 12 grandchildren; two great grandchildren; and 37 nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Sharon Fasoli.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 5 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Avenue, Stamford, with a funeral service to be celebrated at 7:30 p.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Rondano’s memory to the Community Baptist Church, 105 East Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cognetta.com
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station