NORWALK, Conn. - Beverly J. Rondano, a former longtime resident of Stamford and a resident of Norwalk, died Sunday, June 29. She was 69.
Rondano was born Jan. 15, 1945, in Stamford, to Charles J. and Shirley O’Brien Rondano.
Rondano is survived by her children, Robert Springer, Sr. (Carole) of Stratford, Christopher Springer, Sr. (Cathy) of Norwalk, Elizabeth Springer of Westport and Darlene Springer of Stamford; six siblings, Charles M. Rondano (Rose) of Trumbull, Mark Rondano of Calif., Anne Faugno (Samuel) of Fla., Edward Rondano (Kathy) of Darien, Diane Tomasko (Bruce) of Stratford and Marguerite”Peggy” Kirk of Monroe; 12 grandchildren; two great grandchildren; and 37 nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Sharon Fasoli.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 5 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Avenue, Stamford, with a funeral service to be celebrated at 7:30 p.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Rondano’s memory to the Community Baptist Church, 105 East Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cognetta.com
- 1 Update: Two Men Charged With Murder In Fatal Shooting In Stamford In 2012
- 2 Dentist Involved In Stamford Medicaid Fraud Scheme Pleads Guilty
- 3 Police Blame Pistol-Whipping, Rivalry For Stamford Slaying; 2 Arrests Made
- 4 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 5 Website Ranks Best, Worst Jobs For 2015