STAMFORD, Conn. - Beatrice A. Santarsiero, a lifelong Stamford resident, died Thursday, July 31. She was 90.
Santarsiero was born Sept. 4, 1923, the daughter of Dominick and Angelina (Santora) Samela.
She worked at Branson Instruments for many years.
Santarsiero is survived by her son, Dominick L. Santarsiero (Lia); daughter, Patricia Coppola; sister, Margaret Rende; daughter-in-law, Joann Santarsiero; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren, Noah, Ava and Alessandro. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Leonard C. Santarsiero; son, Vito A. Santarsiero; and sister, Lucy Rekos.
Calling hours are Sunday, Aug. 3, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Aug. 4, at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John's Cemetery, Darien.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford For Monday Morning Commute