STAMFORD, Conn. - Beatrice A. Santarsiero, a lifelong Stamford resident, died Thursday, July 31. She was 90.
Santarsiero was born Sept. 4, 1923, the daughter of Dominick and Angelina (Santora) Samela.
She worked at Branson Instruments for many years.
Santarsiero is survived by her son, Dominick L. Santarsiero (Lia); daughter, Patricia Coppola; sister, Margaret Rende; daughter-in-law, Joann Santarsiero; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren, Noah, Ava and Alessandro. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Leonard C. Santarsiero; son, Vito A. Santarsiero; and sister, Lucy Rekos.
Calling hours are Sunday, Aug. 3, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Aug. 4, at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John's Cemetery, Darien.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola