STAMFORD, Conn. - Beatrice A. Santarsiero, a lifelong Stamford resident, died Thursday, July 31. She was 90.
Santarsiero was born Sept. 4, 1923, the daughter of Dominick and Angelina (Santora) Samela.
She worked at Branson Instruments for many years.
Santarsiero is survived by her son, Dominick L. Santarsiero (Lia); daughter, Patricia Coppola; sister, Margaret Rende; daughter-in-law, Joann Santarsiero; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren, Noah, Ava and Alessandro. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Leonard C. Santarsiero; son, Vito A. Santarsiero; and sister, Lucy Rekos.
Calling hours are Sunday, Aug. 3, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Aug. 4, at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John's Cemetery, Darien.
- 1 Stamford Baseball Standout Commits To University Of Hartford
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Canceled For Northern Fairfield County
- 3 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 4 Woman Struck, Killed By Metro-North Train Near South Norwalk Station
- 5 Stamford Man Found With Images On Computer Faces Child Porn Charges