STAMFORD, Conn. - Barry J. DeYulio, a lifelong Stamford resident, died July 26. He was 57.
DeYulio was born Sept. 25, 1956, and was the son of Anthony and Angelina DeYulio. He graduated from Marquette University with a BA in History. He then went into the family business of interior design and was the owner of Home Arts by DeYulio. He was the former president of Trout Unlimited, and former president of The Men's Club Association of the E. Gannor Brennan Golf course.
DeYulio is survived by his brother; a nephew; two nieces; and many friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
A celebration of DeYulio's life will be held Friday, Aug. 1 from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 2 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday