STAMFORD, Conn. - Barry J. DeYulio, a lifelong Stamford resident, died July 26. He was 57.
DeYulio was born Sept. 25, 1956, and was the son of Anthony and Angelina DeYulio. He graduated from Marquette University with a BA in History. He then went into the family business of interior design and was the owner of Home Arts by DeYulio. He was the former president of Trout Unlimited, and former president of The Men's Club Association of the E. Gannor Brennan Golf course.
DeYulio is survived by his brother; a nephew; two nieces; and many friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
A celebration of DeYulio's life will be held Friday, Aug. 1 from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 2 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford.
- 1 Stamford Police Warn Of Strange Men Approaching School Girls
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 5 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges