STAMFORD, Conn. - Barbara Louise DiRocco, a resident of Stamford and a former resident of Wilton, died Sept. 20. She was 43.
DiRocco was born Dec. 28, 1969, in Stamford, daughter of Joseph Slavinsky, Jr. and Diane Margaret Slavinsky.
DiRocco is survived by her children, Nicole, Jack and Luke DiRocco of Wilton; and brother, Joseph Slavinsky III of San Francisco. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 25 at Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 2900 Summer St., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, September 26 at St. Leo Parish, 24 Roxbury Road, Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in DiRocco's name to the SPCA of Connecticut (http://www.spcact.org/donate.php).
- 1 Police: Stamford Man Charged With Drunken Driving Violated Probation
- 2 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight