STAMFORD, Conn. - Barbara Louise DiRocco, a resident of Stamford and a former resident of Wilton, died Sept. 20. She was 43.
DiRocco was born Dec. 28, 1969, in Stamford, daughter of Joseph Slavinsky, Jr. and Diane Margaret Slavinsky.
DiRocco is survived by her children, Nicole, Jack and Luke DiRocco of Wilton; and brother, Joseph Slavinsky III of San Francisco. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 25 at Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 2900 Summer St., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, September 26 at St. Leo Parish, 24 Roxbury Road, Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in DiRocco's name to the SPCA of Connecticut (http://www.spcact.org/donate.php).
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 3 Stamford Ranks High Among Young Professionals
- 4 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight