STAMFORD, Conn. - Barbara Louise DiRocco, a resident of Stamford and a former resident of Wilton, died Sept. 20. She was 43.
DiRocco was born Dec. 28, 1969, in Stamford, daughter of Joseph Slavinsky, Jr. and Diane Margaret Slavinsky.
DiRocco is survived by her children, Nicole, Jack and Luke DiRocco of Wilton; and brother, Joseph Slavinsky III of San Francisco. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 25 at Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 2900 Summer St., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, September 26 at St. Leo Parish, 24 Roxbury Road, Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in DiRocco's name to the SPCA of Connecticut (http://www.spcact.org/donate.php).
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford's Backyard Humanitarian Conducts Annual Coat Drive