STAMFORD, Conn. - Arthur Lucas III of Stamford died Sunday, June 29. He was 39.
Lucas was born May 22, 1975, in Stamford, to Arthur Lucas Jr. and Norma A. Campolunghi.
Lucas is survived by his mother, Norma A. Campolunghi; brothers, Bruce J. Rosa Jr., Lemuel (Chuck) Dickens, William Shepard, Mark Shepard and Jimi Shepard; sister, Tara Todd; paternal grandmother, Constance Harrison; second mother, Lenore Shepard Wargo; and many aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Art; maternal grandparents, Domenico Maria Campolunghi, Julia Tamburri Campolunghi; and paternal grandfather, Arthur Lucas Sr.
Calling hours are Monday, July 14, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford, to celebrate Lucas’ life. Interment will be private.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford
- 4 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo