STAMFORD, Conn. - Antonio Aniello of Stamford died June 26. He was 57.
Aniello was born March 24, 1957, in Minturno, Italy, he was the son of Giovanni Aniello and Rosa Bergantino. He worked for O&G Industries as a security guard for 10 years.
Aniello is survived by his mother, Rosa Bergantino of Minturno, Italy; wife, Anna Rasile Aniello; children, John Aniello (Wioletta) and Roseanna Gjuraj (Zef); and three grandchildren, John Anthony Jr., Christopher Michael and Adrianna Grace. He was predeceased by his father, Giovanni.
Calling hours are Monday, June 30 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 1 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Entombment will follow at St. John's Cemetery, Richards Avenue, Norwalk.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Stamford Man Found With Images On Computer Faces Child Porn Charges
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say