STAMFORD, Conn. - Antonio Aniello of Stamford died June 26. He was 57.
Aniello was born March 24, 1957, in Minturno, Italy, he was the son of Giovanni Aniello and Rosa Bergantino. He worked for O&G Industries as a security guard for 10 years.
Aniello is survived by his mother, Rosa Bergantino of Minturno, Italy; wife, Anna Rasile Aniello; children, John Aniello (Wioletta) and Roseanna Gjuraj (Zef); and three grandchildren, John Anthony Jr., Christopher Michael and Adrianna Grace. He was predeceased by his father, Giovanni.
Calling hours are Monday, June 30 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 1 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Entombment will follow at St. John's Cemetery, Richards Avenue, Norwalk.
- 1 Dogs Attack Stamford Woman And Her Labrador At Tilley Pond Park
- 2 Husband Remembers WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi At Stamford Service
- 3 Stamford Woman, 76, Dies Thursday; Cops Say Son Beat Her Violently
- 4 Man Charged With Attacking Wife , Swinging Ax Over Her Head In Stamford
- 5 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items