STAMFORD, Conn. - Antonio Aniello of Stamford died June 26. He was 57.
Aniello was born March 24, 1957, in Minturno, Italy, he was the son of Giovanni Aniello and Rosa Bergantino. He worked for O&G Industries as a security guard for 10 years.
Aniello is survived by his mother, Rosa Bergantino of Minturno, Italy; wife, Anna Rasile Aniello; children, John Aniello (Wioletta) and Roseanna Gjuraj (Zef); and three grandchildren, John Anthony Jr., Christopher Michael and Adrianna Grace. He was predeceased by his father, Giovanni.
Calling hours are Monday, June 30 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 1 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Entombment will follow at St. John's Cemetery, Richards Avenue, Norwalk.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 4 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48