STAMFORD, Conn. - Anthony S. Loffredo, a lifelong Stamford resident, died March 23. He was 88.
Loffredo was born May 1, 1925, to John and Antoinette (Troncone) Loffredo. He was a World War II veteran. He was a member of the Stamford and Greenwich Pigeon Clubs for many years. He worked for Pimpinella Construction Co. in Stamford until he retired.
Loffredo is survived by his brothers, Phil and Ralph Loffredo; sister, Millie Chirvolo; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; sister, Susan Biagini; and brothers, Sam, Carmen and John Loffredo.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 26 from 9 to 10 a.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 26 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at Queen of Peace Cemetery, Rockrimmon Road, Stamford.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford For Monday Morning Commute