STAMFORD, Conn. - Anthony S. Loffredo, a lifelong Stamford resident, died March 23. He was 88.
Loffredo was born May 1, 1925, to John and Antoinette (Troncone) Loffredo. He was a World War II veteran. He was a member of the Stamford and Greenwich Pigeon Clubs for many years. He worked for Pimpinella Construction Co. in Stamford until he retired.
Loffredo is survived by his brothers, Phil and Ralph Loffredo; sister, Millie Chirvolo; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; sister, Susan Biagini; and brothers, Sam, Carmen and John Loffredo.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 26 from 9 to 10 a.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 26 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at Queen of Peace Cemetery, Rockrimmon Road, Stamford.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Stamford, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night