MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Anthony Michael Lupinacci of Mt. Kisco, formerly of Stamford, died Friday, July 4. He was 65.
Lupinacci was born Jan. 15, 1949, in Stamford, to Anthony B. and Mary Roberta Lupinacci. He
lived in Stamford most of his life and was employed for more than 30 years with IBM until his retirement. He was a member of the Hubbard Heights Men’s Club, treasurer of Springdale Athletic Club, City Amateur, The Shoreline and New England Publinks.
Lupinacci is survived by his wife, Cheryl Lupinacci; children, Dana Cackowski (Stanley, Jr.) of Trumbull and Jenna Lupinacci of Stratford; two grandchildren; sister, Phyllis DeCarolis (Arnold); and brother, Patrick Lupinacci (Kim). He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 8 from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A funeral procession will leave the funeral home Wednesday, July 9 at 10 a.m. for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. at Sacred Heart RC Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Lupinacci’s memory to the American Liver Foundation, 39 Broadway, Suite #2700, New York, NY 10006.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store
- 5 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Stamford-Bound Metro-North Train