MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Anthony Michael Lupinacci of Mt. Kisco, formerly of Stamford, died Friday, July 4. He was 65.
Lupinacci was born Jan. 15, 1949, in Stamford, to Anthony B. and Mary Roberta Lupinacci. He
lived in Stamford most of his life and was employed for more than 30 years with IBM until his retirement. He was a member of the Hubbard Heights Men’s Club, treasurer of Springdale Athletic Club, City Amateur, The Shoreline and New England Publinks.
Lupinacci is survived by his wife, Cheryl Lupinacci; children, Dana Cackowski (Stanley, Jr.) of Trumbull and Jenna Lupinacci of Stratford; two grandchildren; sister, Phyllis DeCarolis (Arnold); and brother, Patrick Lupinacci (Kim). He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 8 from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A funeral procession will leave the funeral home Wednesday, July 9 at 10 a.m. for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. at Sacred Heart RC Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Lupinacci’s memory to the American Liver Foundation, 39 Broadway, Suite #2700, New York, NY 10006.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow