STAMFORD, Conn. - Anne Elizabeth Buzzallino of Stamford died Friday, May 30. She was 73.
Buzzallino was born June 10, 1941, in New York City, to George and Geraldine Case. She grew up in Larchmont, N.Y. She graduated from the Academy of Resurrection High School in Rye, N.Y., in 1959. After high school, she attended college at the College of Mount Saint Vincent in the Bronx, N.Y., where she received a degree in English.
Buzzallino is survived by her children, Paul (Laura) Buzzallino of Boca Raton, Fla., Alan (Silvia) Buzzallino of Stamford and Elizabeth (David) McCormick of Sudbury, Mass.; siblings, George (Agnes) Case of Larchmont, John (Shelly) Case of Cutchogue, N.Y., Clare (Michael) O'Brien of Forest Hills, N.Y., and Eileen Sibson of Avon; three grandchildren; many nieces and nephews; and other relatives. She was predeceased by her husband, Paul Buzzallino Sr.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 3, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 2900 Summer St., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, June 4, at St. Leo Roman Catholic Church, 24 Roxbury Road, Stamford. Private burial will follow at later date.
Flowers are appreciated or memorial donations may be made to the Cutchogue Library, 27550 Main Road, PO Box 935, Cutchogue, NY 11935.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School