STAMFORD, Conn. - Ann Sansone Pellegrino Zarges of Stamford died Sunday, July 27. She was 96.
Zarges was born July 6, 1918, in Stamford, to Pasquale and Caroline Amatruda Sansone. She was a former employee of Royal McBee, Norma Hoffman, Co. and retired from Olin Corp as a product scheduler. She was a member of St. Bridget’s Seniors Club, Springdale Seniors Club.
Zarges is survived by her children, Louise P. Colucci of Houston, Texas, John (Mary Jo) Pellegrino of Stamford; four grandchildren; two great grandchildren; a nephew and a niece; stepsons, William Zarges, Jr. and Ronald Zarges; two step grandchildren; and seven step great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; first husband, Constantino “Gus” Pellegrino and second husband, William Zarges; brothers, Nicholas, James, Alfred and Patrick Sansone; and sisters, Mary Flynn and Vera Gerardi.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 2 at St. Bridget’s of Ireland RC Church, 278 Strawberry Hill Ave., Stamford. Interment was private and there were no calling hours.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The Salvation Army, 198 Selleck Street, Stamford, CT 06902 or to a charity of one’s choice.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal