STAMFORD, Conn. - Ann M. (Kelly) Egan of Stamford died Feb. 16. She was 71.
Egan was born Dec. 27, 1942, in Stamford, to Michael J. Kelly and Margaret O'Malley Kelly.
She attended St John's parochial school and was a graduate of the first class of the former Stamford Catholic High School in 1960. She was a homemaker.
Egan is survived by her husband, Patrick "Gene" Egan; children, Thomas Egan of Stamford, Patricia McGovern (Kevin) of Wilton, Tara Travers (Frank) of Wilton; seven grandchildren; sister, Margaret "Peggy" Guido of Greenwich; brother, William Kelly of Stamford; many nieces, nephews; cousins; and several lifelong friends. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother, John "Jack" Kelly.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20 at the Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 2900 Summer St., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, Feb. 21 at St. Maurice Church in Stamford, followed by burial at St. John's Cemetery, 35 Camp Avenue, Darien.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Egan’s memory to the American Liver Foundation, 39 Broadway, Suite 2700 New York, NY 10006.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Stamford