GLASTONBURY, Conn. - Angelina (D'Andrea) Sarni, of Glastonbury and formerly of Stamford and Riverside, died Wednesday, May 21. She was 101.
Sarni was born Jan. 19, 1913, in Riverside, to Lawrence and Mary (Perna) D'Andrea.
Sarni is survived by her sister, Nora Demilia of Greenwich; brother, Joseph D'Andrea of Fairfield; sons Peter (Deb) of Glastonbury, Tyler, of Hebron, Ohio, and Mark Sarni (Melissa); and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Peter; and eight siblings.
Services will be at the convenience of the family.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Stamford