GLASTONBURY, Conn. - Angelina (D'Andrea) Sarni, of Glastonbury and formerly of Stamford and Riverside, died Wednesday, May 21. She was 101.
Sarni was born Jan. 19, 1913, in Riverside, to Lawrence and Mary (Perna) D'Andrea.
Sarni is survived by her sister, Nora Demilia of Greenwich; brother, Joseph D'Andrea of Fairfield; sons Peter (Deb) of Glastonbury, Tyler, of Hebron, Ohio, and Mark Sarni (Melissa); and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Peter; and eight siblings.
Services will be at the convenience of the family.
- 1 Husband Remembers WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi At Stamford Service
- 2 Dogs Attack Stamford Woman And Her Labrador At Tilley Pond Park
- 3 Stamford Woman, 76, Dies Thursday; Cops Say Son Beat Her Violently
- 4 Man Charged With Attacking Wife , Swinging Ax Over Her Head In Stamford
- 5 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items