GLASTONBURY, Conn. - Angelina (D'Andrea) Sarni, of Glastonbury and formerly of Stamford and Riverside, died Wednesday, May 21. She was 101.
Sarni was born Jan. 19, 1913, in Riverside, to Lawrence and Mary (Perna) D'Andrea.
Sarni is survived by her sister, Nora Demilia of Greenwich; brother, Joseph D'Andrea of Fairfield; sons Peter (Deb) of Glastonbury, Tyler, of Hebron, Ohio, and Mark Sarni (Melissa); and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Peter; and eight siblings.
Services will be at the convenience of the family.
- 1 Police: Cross-Dressing Man Charged In Stamford Mugging
- 2 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 3 Police: Homeless Patron Punches Stamford Bouncer In The Nose
- 4 Stamford Ranked Among Best Small To Midsize Cities In America
- 5 Crowds Line Up Early In Stamford To Get New iPhones