GLASTONBURY, Conn. - Angelina (D'Andrea) Sarni, of Glastonbury and formerly of Stamford and Riverside, died Wednesday, May 21. She was 101.
Sarni was born Jan. 19, 1913, in Riverside, to Lawrence and Mary (Perna) D'Andrea.
Sarni is survived by her sister, Nora Demilia of Greenwich; brother, Joseph D'Andrea of Fairfield; sons Peter (Deb) of Glastonbury, Tyler, of Hebron, Ohio, and Mark Sarni (Melissa); and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Peter; and eight siblings.
Services will be at the convenience of the family.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 3 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 4 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care