GLASTONBURY, Conn. - Angelina (D'Andrea) Sarni, of Glastonbury and formerly of Stamford and Riverside, died Wednesday, May 21. She was 101.
Sarni was born Jan. 19, 1913, in Riverside, to Lawrence and Mary (Perna) D'Andrea.
Sarni is survived by her sister, Nora Demilia of Greenwich; brother, Joseph D'Andrea of Fairfield; sons Peter (Deb) of Glastonbury, Tyler, of Hebron, Ohio, and Mark Sarni (Melissa); and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Peter; and eight siblings.
Services will be at the convenience of the family.
- 1 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 2 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 3 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 4 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 5 Stamford Announces Musical Lineup For Alive@Five Concerts