STAMFORD, Conn. - Angela M. Lorenti, a lifelong resident of Stamford, died May 5. She was 56.
Lorenti was born June 11, 1957, she was the daughter of Joseph Ioli and Lucy (John) Ioli. She served on the Stamford Board of Education from 2003 to 2009. She was employed at CVS as a sales associate for many years.
Lorenti is survived by her husband, James J. Lorenti; daughter, Jamie Lyn Lorenti; brother, Dominick Ioli; aunt, Carmela John; several nieces and nephews; and two great nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, May 10 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Avenue, Stamford. Interment will take place in private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer