STAMFORD, Conn. - Angela M. Lorenti, a lifelong resident of Stamford, died May 5. She was 56.
Lorenti was born June 11, 1957, she was the daughter of Joseph Ioli and Lucy (John) Ioli. She served on the Stamford Board of Education from 2003 to 2009. She was employed at CVS as a sales associate for many years.
Lorenti is survived by her husband, James J. Lorenti; daughter, Jamie Lyn Lorenti; brother, Dominick Ioli; aunt, Carmela John; several nieces and nephews; and two great nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, May 10 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Avenue, Stamford. Interment will take place in private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield
- 4 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 5 Stamford, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades