STAMFORD, Conn. - Alan Mullarkey, a longtime resident of Stamford, died Friday, Feb. 28. He was 36.
Mullarkey was born Jan. 13, 1978, in Glasgow, Scotland, the son of Thomas and Bonnie Mullarkey of Stamford. He was a graduate of Stamford High School and Westhill High School. He was an employee of Connecticut Pharmacy, as a pharmaceutical technician.
Mullarkey is survived by his brother, Thomas Mullarkey (Elaine); and a niece and nephew.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday, March 6 at the First Presbyterian Church, 1101 Bedford St., Stamford. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Mullarkey’s memory to the Williams Syndrome Association, 570 Kirts Boulevard Suite 223, Troy Michigan 48084, 1-800-806-1871.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford