STAMFORD, Conn. - Alan Mullarkey, a longtime resident of Stamford, died Friday, Feb. 28. He was 36.
Mullarkey was born Jan. 13, 1978, in Glasgow, Scotland, the son of Thomas and Bonnie Mullarkey of Stamford. He was a graduate of Stamford High School and Westhill High School. He was an employee of Connecticut Pharmacy, as a pharmaceutical technician.
Mullarkey is survived by his brother, Thomas Mullarkey (Elaine); and a niece and nephew.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday, March 6 at the First Presbyterian Church, 1101 Bedford St., Stamford. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Mullarkey’s memory to the Williams Syndrome Association, 570 Kirts Boulevard Suite 223, Troy Michigan 48084, 1-800-806-1871.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Stamford Man Found With Images On Computer Faces Child Porn Charges
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say