STAMFORD, Conn. -- Work to install a pedestrian bridge superstructure over Washington Boulevard in Stamford will continue between Friday, April 25, and Sunday, April 27, and result in lane closures.
Washington Boulevard will be closed to both vehicle and pedestrian traffic between South State Street and Station Place from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
Both vehicle and pedestrian detour signs will be in place, DOT said.
The project consists of installing a prefabricated pedestrian bridge over Washington Boulevard to connect the new Gateway Garage at 406 Washington Blvd. to the Stamford Train Station's platform No. 4.
The project is expected to be completed by Monday, May 5.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford's Backyard Humanitarian Conducts Annual Coat Drive