STAMFORD, Conn. -- Work to install a pedestrian bridge superstructure over Washington Boulevard in Stamford will continue between Friday, April 25, and Sunday, April 27, and result in lane closures.
Washington Boulevard will be closed to both vehicle and pedestrian traffic between South State Street and Station Place from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
Both vehicle and pedestrian detour signs will be in place, DOT said.
The project consists of installing a prefabricated pedestrian bridge over Washington Boulevard to connect the new Gateway Garage at 406 Washington Blvd. to the Stamford Train Station's platform No. 4.
The project is expected to be completed by Monday, May 5.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford