STAMFORD, Conn. -- Work to install a pedestrian bridge superstructure over Washington Boulevard in Stamford will continue between Friday, April 25, and Sunday, April 27, and result in lane closures.
Washington Boulevard will be closed to both vehicle and pedestrian traffic between South State Street and Station Place from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
Both vehicle and pedestrian detour signs will be in place, DOT said.
The project consists of installing a prefabricated pedestrian bridge over Washington Boulevard to connect the new Gateway Garage at 406 Washington Blvd. to the Stamford Train Station's platform No. 4.
The project is expected to be completed by Monday, May 5.
- 1 Stamford High Schools Ranked Among Connecticut's Best
- 2 Alarm Sends Stamford School Into Lockdown; Cops Call It False Alarm
- 3 North Stamford Man Charged With Robbing Teen At Knifepoint
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Stamford; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely