STAMFORD, Conn. -- Work to install a pedestrian bridge superstructure over Washington Boulevard in Stamford will continue between Friday, April 25, and Sunday, April 27, and result in lane closures.
Washington Boulevard will be closed to both vehicle and pedestrian traffic between South State Street and Station Place from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
Both vehicle and pedestrian detour signs will be in place, DOT said.
The project consists of installing a prefabricated pedestrian bridge over Washington Boulevard to connect the new Gateway Garage at 406 Washington Blvd. to the Stamford Train Station's platform No. 4.
The project is expected to be completed by Monday, May 5.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 3 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 4 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music