RYE, N.Y. -- Eastbound trains on the New Haven Line are not stopping at Rye, Port Chester, Greenwich, Cos Cob, Riverside and Old Greenwich because of wire damage, Metro-North said on its website Thursday evening.
Customers wishing to access those stations must travel to Stamford for westbound local service to those stations.
Customers at these stations wishing to go eastbound should take a westbound train to New Rochelle for eastbound service to the destination.
The problems are due to wire damage in the vicinity of Rye, Metro-North said.
Customers should anticipate delays in both directions and listen for announcements at the stations.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford