RYE, N.Y. -- Eastbound trains on the New Haven Line are not stopping at Rye, Port Chester, Greenwich, Cos Cob, Riverside and Old Greenwich because of wire damage, Metro-North said on its website Thursday evening.
Customers wishing to access those stations must travel to Stamford for westbound local service to those stations.
Customers at these stations wishing to go eastbound should take a westbound train to New Rochelle for eastbound service to the destination.
The problems are due to wire damage in the vicinity of Rye, Metro-North said.
Customers should anticipate delays in both directions and listen for announcements at the stations.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store