STAMFORD, Conn. — The following is a list of some businesses and organizations in Stamford and whether they are open Thursday after Hurricane Sandy.
- Ferguson Library: Main Library open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Weed Memorial & Hollander Branch, 1143 Hope St., is open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m, and the South End Branch, 34 Woodlawn Ave., will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. The Harry Bennett Branch, 115 Vine Road, is closed.
- Stamford Museum & Nature Center: Remains closed.
- Comfort Centers: Stamford High School, 55 Strawberry Hill Ave., and Westhill High School, 125 Roxbury Road, are open to pick up water, take showers and charge electronic devices. Bring your own toiletries.
- Shop Rite: Only the Shippan location is reported as being closed.
- Fairway Market: Opened Wednesday.
- Stamford YMCA.: Open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- E. Gaynor Brennan Golf Course: All the greens were cleared and it should be open Thursday, despite some debris.
- Curtain Call: All workshops cancelled.
- New York Sports Club: Open to the public to charge electronic devices, take showers, and to work out.
- Agabhumi: Open and will start its' "Give Back To Stamford Schools" fundraiser.
Add to our list by commenting below or e-mailing reporter Anthony Buzzeo, firstname.lastname@example.org.