DANBURY, Conn. -- New Haven Line trains in Fairfield County continue to operate with delays of up to 15 minutes due to weather-related conditions Friday morning, Metro-North announced.
Commuters should listen for announcements at the train stations.
Delays have been reported by Metro-North after train service was disrupted due to a signal failure late Thursday evening. All Metro-North trains were halted for safety reasons for two hours or more during the incident.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal