DANBURY, Conn. -- New Haven Line trains in Fairfield County continue to operate with delays of up to 15 minutes due to weather-related conditions Friday morning, Metro-North announced.
Commuters should listen for announcements at the train stations.
Delays have been reported by Metro-North after train service was disrupted due to a signal failure late Thursday evening. All Metro-North trains were halted for safety reasons for two hours or more during the incident.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Three In Custody After Shooting, Police Chase From Stamford To Norwalk