STAMFORD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Stamford this week:
- A fire at a Summer Street Chinese restaurant in Stamford is suspected of being arson -- and is the second such fire at an Asian eatery in eight days.
- A total of 13 Stanwich School students were sent to the hospital after their bus ran into a "very large tree" at the intersection of Stanwich Road and Pine Ridge Road in Greenwich.
- The body of a Norwalk man who was missing after his canoe flipped over Memorial Day in Long Island Sound was found.
- Christina K. Crain, who has over 15 years of experience working with senior adults, has been appointed president and executive director of the Stamford Senior Center.
- Two new principals and an assistant director of special education will take over their new posts on July 1.
- 1 Stamford High Schools Ranked Among Connecticut's Best
- 2 Alarm Sends Stamford School Into Lockdown; Cops Call It False Alarm
- 3 North Stamford Man Charged With Robbing Teen At Knifepoint
- 4 Stamford Police Seek Help In Finding Suspect In Attacks On Man, Clerk
- 5 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect