FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Any lingering clouds will clear from Fairfield County on Friday, paving the way for a warm and sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 70s on Friday with a northwest wind of about 14 mph.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high near 81. Temperatures will drop into the low 60s during the evening hours.
Sunday will be more of the same, with mostly sunny skies a high of 79 before cooling into the 60s after sundown.
Showers and thunderstorms could roll into the area to start the week on Monday.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Stamford Garage Fire; House Also Damaged
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Man Charged In Handsaw Attack In Stamford That Injured Ex's New Boyfriend
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting