FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Any lingering clouds will clear from Fairfield County on Friday, paving the way for a warm and sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 70s on Friday with a northwest wind of about 14 mph.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high near 81. Temperatures will drop into the low 60s during the evening hours.
Sunday will be more of the same, with mostly sunny skies a high of 79 before cooling into the 60s after sundown.
Showers and thunderstorms could roll into the area to start the week on Monday.
- 1 Stamford Doctor Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 2 Stamford Man Charged In Late Night Sex Assault In Apartment Building
- 3 Stamford Adds Hours At Government Center For Beach Sticker Sales
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage