FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Any lingering clouds will clear from Fairfield County on Friday, paving the way for a warm and sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 70s on Friday with a northwest wind of about 14 mph.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high near 81. Temperatures will drop into the low 60s during the evening hours.
Sunday will be more of the same, with mostly sunny skies a high of 79 before cooling into the 60s after sundown.
Showers and thunderstorms could roll into the area to start the week on Monday.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal