FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Any lingering clouds will clear from Fairfield County on Friday, paving the way for a warm and sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 70s on Friday with a northwest wind of about 14 mph.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high near 81. Temperatures will drop into the low 60s during the evening hours.
Sunday will be more of the same, with mostly sunny skies a high of 79 before cooling into the 60s after sundown.
Showers and thunderstorms could roll into the area to start the week on Monday.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 3 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 4 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music