FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Any lingering clouds will clear from Fairfield County on Friday, paving the way for a warm and sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 70s on Friday with a northwest wind of about 14 mph.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high near 81. Temperatures will drop into the low 60s during the evening hours.
Sunday will be more of the same, with mostly sunny skies a high of 79 before cooling into the 60s after sundown.
Showers and thunderstorms could roll into the area to start the week on Monday.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man Charged With Drunken Driving Violated Probation
- 2 Stamford Awarded State Loans To Build Affordable Housing
- 3 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend