FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Any lingering clouds will clear from Fairfield County on Friday, paving the way for a warm and sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 70s on Friday with a northwest wind of about 14 mph.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high near 81. Temperatures will drop into the low 60s during the evening hours.
Sunday will be more of the same, with mostly sunny skies a high of 79 before cooling into the 60s after sundown.
Showers and thunderstorms could roll into the area to start the week on Monday.
- 1 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station